If you write reports, evaluations, or awards: this book has a place in your library. Learn how to prepare these reports, as well as tips on how to write them. This guide provides great examples to use as a baseline that only require a little tailoring to fit the situation.
This book was developed to aid in the drafting of:
- Navy, Coast Guard & Marine Corps Fitness Reports and Evaluations (Superior and Substandard)
- Personal Awards (Achievement/Commendation Medals, etc.)
- Letters of Commendations/Appreciation (General, Retirement, etc.)
- Sailor, Marine, or Person of the Year, Quarter, Month, etc.
- Samples, guidance, & helpful hints in each above area.
2,000 Word Dictionary—Alphabetical listing of the most used Adjectives, Nouns, and Verbs on Personal Performance/Personality Traits in the English language (with definitions)
2,000 Word Thesaurus—The dictionary words are grouped in unique, easy-to-use sections by Superior to Substandard performance, And by Performance and personality trait sections.
2,500 Bullets-Phrases—Ready to use, Favorable & Unfavorable Sections.