Newest Version - 4th Edition
This writing guide was written for the person who:
- Is new to the art of writing (and understanding) fitness reports.
- Wants his/her top performers to have a competitive edge in "passing" Marine selection boards at all levels.
- Doesn't like to continually start writing performance appraisal narratives from scratch. * Doesn't quite know how to word or document performance and potential.
- Wants to submit good, effective write-ups to impress the "boss". This guide can be used by: All Marines who write Fitness Reports. It will be used by those who are serious about getting the "jump" on the competition.
THE PEOPLE WHO USE THIS GUIDE WILL HAVE A DEFINITE AND DECIDED ADVANTAGE OVER NON-USERS.
THIS GUIDE WILL NOT BECOME OBSOLETE OR INEFFECTIVE AS LONG AS FITNESS REPORT NARRATIVES ARE REQUIRED. REMEMBER:
- If you do not know how to draft a performance appraisal, you don't know how to read one--your own included.
- If you cannout author a good narrative, you are hurting the careers of those individuals working for you who deserve to be promoted.
FREQUENT USE OF THIS GUIDE WILL INCREASE YOUR ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND AND WRITE PERFORMANCE APPRAISALS.