Counsel Quick is a series of software programs designed to help US Army leaders prepare for counseling sessions. Counsel Quick Volume 3 is the third in the series and contains 32 army counseling examples. Counsel Quick contains the latest forms, examples, and references you'll need to quickly compose and manage counseling's all in one easy to use program.
The program contains counseling templates in Microsoft® Word and Adobe® PDF that are pre-formatted and fully editable. Each counseling subject also contains information, guidance, references and examples that pertain to each subject. Best of all, Counsel Quick has the ability to check for updates so you will always have the latest information available!
- Navigation Interface
- The interface used by the current generation of Counsel Quick products makes navigating your way around the program very easy.
- Ability to Update
- Counsel Quick can check itself for updates and will download and install them.
- This is very useful in the event of regulation and form changes.
- My Notes Section
- This allows the user to keep a daily journal of events. This makes it easier for the counselor to recall events that happened earlier in the month when preparing monthly performance counseling's.
- User can enter anything they want in this section such as soldier data or regulation snippets.
- Army Regulations, Field Manuals, and UCMJ
- The Reference section contains all of the Army Regulations, Field Manuals, and UCMJ Manuals for Courts Martial referred to in the counseling templates.
- This enable the counselor to quickly verify that the pertinent regulations and procedures are being followed and provides a quick resource to look up Army policies and procedures
- Bar to Reenlistment
- Corrective Training
- Disapproval of Good Conduct Medal
- Drunk on Duty
- Emergency Leave
- Failure to Utilize Chain of Command
- Late for Appointment
- Letters of Reprimand
- Loss of ID Card
- Loss of ID Tags
- Loss or Damage to Govt. Property
- Missed Appointments
- Motorcycle Safety
- Negligent Weapons Discharge
- Off Limit Areas/Establishments
- Overweight Appearance
- Redeployment Safety Briefing
- Special Leave Accrual
- Substance Abuse
- Under Minimum Weight Standards
- Weight Control
- Army Regulations
- AR 27-10 (Military Justice)
- AR 350-1 (Army Training and Leader Development)
- AR 600-20 (Army Command Policy)
- AR 600-37(Unfavorable Information)
- AR 600-8-10 (Leaves and Passes)
- AR 600-8-2
(Suspension of Favorable Personnel Actions (Flags))
- AR 600-8-22 (Military Awards)
- AR 600-85 (The Army Substance Abuse Program)
- AR 601-280 (Army Retention Program)
- Field Manuals
- FM 27-1 (Legal Guide for Commanders)
- FM 27-14 (Legal Guide for Soldiers)
- Manual for Courts-Martial (2008)
Do you like Counsel Quick? Compare it Counselor
Internet Connection and Administrator Privileges Required for Installation!
Supported Operation Systems: Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
Mac OS not supported
RAM: 256 MB
Processor: Pentium IV or higher processor
Additional Software Required:Adobe® Reader, and Microsoft® Word 97-2007