Counsel Quick is a series of software programs designed to help US Army leaders prepare for counseling sessions. Counsel Quick: Volume 2 is the second in the series and places special emphasis for senior leaders. Complete with the latest forms, army counseling examples, and references you'll need to quickly compose and manage counselings all in one easy to use program.
The program contains counseling templates in Microsoft® Word and Adobe® Reader that are pre-formatted and fully editable. Each counseling subject also contains information, guidance, references and examples that pertain to each subject. We've added a few new tools such as an integrated counseling tracker database and notepad to make tracking daily events and counseling history easier. Best of all, now Counsel Quick has the ability to check for updates!
- Improved Navigation Interface
- The new interface makes navigating your way around the program much easier.
- Ability to Update
- Counsel Quick can check itself for updates and will download and install them.
- This is very useful in the event of regulation and form changes.
- Counseling Tracker
- This section allows the user to keep a database of individual soldiers and their current counseling status.
- This helps the counselor to keep track of counseling dates and individualized notes on each soldier they counsel.
- The user can also print out a report that will display the dates for the soldiers reception, initial, and last performance counselings.
- My Notes Section
- This allows the user to keep a daily journal of events. This makes it easier for the counselor to recall events that happened earlier in the month when preparing monthly performance counselings.
- User can enter anything they want in this section such as soldier data or regulation snippets.
- Army Regulations, Field Manuals, and UCMJ
- The Reference section contains all of the Army Regulations, Field Manuals, and UCMJ Manuals for Courts Martial referred to in the counseling templates.
- This enable the counselor to quickly verify that the pertinent regulations and procedures are being followed and provides a quick resource to look up Army policies and procedures.
- 3-4 Day Pass Business Card
- AWOL Letter Home
- AWOL Point Paper
- Cease Contact Order
- Domestic Violence
- Failure to Conduct Risk Assessment
- Government Travel Card (Initial Counseling)
- Government Travel Card (Misuse of)
- GT Improvement
- Improper or Inappropriate Relationship
- Initiate or Transfer Flag
- Job Well Done Counseling
- Leave Request
- Leave Safety Pledge
- Letter Home Counseling
- Letter Home Example
- Lift Flag Action
- Marriage Counseling
- Monthly Performance Counseling
- Off Duty Employment Approved
- Off Duty Employment Disapproved
- Protective Order
- Under Age Drinking
Checklists and SOPs
- Command Inspection Counseling Checklist
- Counseling Requirements Table
- Counseling SOP
- WLC Checklist
- Army Regulations
- AR 140-111 (US Army Reserve Reenlistment Program)
- AR 190-45 (Law Enforcement Reporting)
- AR 600-8-2 (Suspension of Favorable Personnel Actions (Flags))
- AR 600-8-24 (Officer Transfers and Discharges)
- AR 600-8-104 (Military Personnel Information Management / Records)
- AR 600-15 (Indebtedness of Military Personnel)
- AR 600-20 (Army Command Policy)
- AR 601-210 (Active and Reserve Components Enlistment Program)
- AR 623-3 (Evaluation Reporting System)
- AR 635-40 (Physical Evaluation for Retention, Retirement, or Separation)
- AR 635-200 (Active Duty Enlisted Administrative Separations)
- FM 6-22 (Army Leadership)
- Manual for Courts-Martial (2008)
Do you like Counsel Quick? Compare it Counselor
Internet Connection and Administrator Privileges Required for Installation!
Supported Operation Systems: Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
Mac OS not supported
RAM: 256 MB
Processor: Pentium IV or higher processor
Additional Software Required: Adobe® Reader, and Microsoft® Word 97-2007