Counsel Quick is a series of software programs designed to help US Army leaders prepare for counseling sessions. Counsel Quick Volume 1 is the first in the series and places special emphasis for first line leaders. Counsel Quick contains the latest forms, examples, and references you'll need to quickly compose and manage counseling's all in one easy to use program.
The program contains counseling templates in Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF that are pre-formatted and fully editable. Each counseling subject also contains information, guidance, references and examples that pertain to each subject. We've added a few new tools such as an integrated counseling tracker database and notepad to make tracking daily events and counseling history easier. Best of all, now Counsel Quick has the ability to check for updates!
- Improved Navigation Interface
- The new interface makes navigating your way around the program much easier.
- Ability to Update
- Counsel Quick can check itself for updates and will download and install them.
- This is very useful in the event of regulation and form changes.
- Counseling Tracker
- This section allows the user to keep a database of individual soldiers and their current counseling status.
- This helps the counselor to keep track of counseling dates and individualized notes on each soldier they counsel.
- The user can also print out a report that will display the dates for the soldiers Reception, Initial, and Last Performance counseling's.
- My Notes Section
- This allows the user to keep a daily journal of events. This makes it easier for the counselor to recall events that happened earlier in the month when preparing monthly performance counseling's.
- User can enter anything they want in this section such as soldier data or regulation snippets.
- Army Regulations, Field Manuals, and UCMJ
- The Reference section contains all of the Army Regulations, Field Manuals, and UCMJ Manuals for Courts Martial referred to in the counseling templates.
- This enable the counselor to quickly verify that the pertinent regulations and procedures are being followed and provides a quick resource to lookup Army policies and procedures
- Borderline APFT prior to NCOES
- Borderline Overweight Prior to NCOES
- Borderline Overweight Unit Weigh In
- Diagnostic APFT Failure
- Excess Leave
- Extended Travel Pass
- Failure to Report
- Family Care Plan (Initial)
- Family Care Plan (Invalid)
- Family Care Plan (Valid)
- Fully Eligible Not Recommended for Promotion (SGT/SSG)
- Initial Counseling NCO
- Initial Counseling PVT-SPC
- Initial Overweight Counseling
- Monthly Performance Counseling PVT-SPC
- Quarterly Performance Counseling NCO
- Monthly Overweight (Satisfactory)
- Monthly Overweight (Unsatisfactory)
- Warrior Leaders Course Counseling
- Pregnancy Counseling
- Pregnancy Election Statement
- Promotion Counseling
- Reception and Integration
- Record APFT Failure
- Request for Tuition Assistance
- Safety Counseling
- Standard Derogatory (Magic Statement)
- Fully Eligible / Not Recommended for Promotion
- Army Regulations
- AR 27-10 (Military Justice)
- AR 40?501 (Standards of Medical Fitness)
- AR 350-1 (Army Training and Leader Development)
- AR 385-10 (The Army Safety Program)
- AR 600-8-2 (Suspension of Favorable Personnel Actions (Flags))
- AR 600-8-8 (The Total Army Sponsorship Program)
- AR 600-8-10 (Leaves and Passes)
- AR 600-8-19 (Enlisted Promotions and Reductions)
- AR 600-8-24 (Officer Transfers and Discharges)
- AR 600-9 (The Army Weight Control Program)
- AR 600-15 (Indebtedness of Military Personnel)
- AR 600-20 (Army Command Policy)
- AR 621-5 (Army Continuing Education System)
- AR 630-10 (AWOL, Desertion, and Administration
of Personnel Involved in Civilian Court Proceedings)
- AR 635-200 (Active Duty Enlisted Administrative Separations)
- AR 670-1 (Wear and Appearance of
Army Uniforms and Insignia)
- Field Manuals
- FM 6-22 (Army Leadership)
- FM 21-20 (Physical Fitness Training)
- Manual for Courts-Martial (2008)
Do you like Counsel Quick? Compare it Counselor
Internet Connection and Administrator Privileges Required for Installation!
Supported Operation Systems: Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
Mac OS not supported
RAM: 256 MB
Processor: Pentium IV or higher processor
Additional Software Required: Adobe® Reader or similar PDF viewer, and Microsoft® Word 97-2007