Logistics is the thing that brings your Soldiers food, water, ammunition, fuel and keeps equipment FMC. Why leave such essentials to someone else, when you never settle for that in any other aspect of being a leader?
Your FTX is in three months…
- What are you doing right now to ensure there will be no surprises with chow, water, fuel or ammo?
- Who will be the key players that affect your logistical destiny when you’re out there?
- Who are the NCO’s at the FSC you should know by name?
- What should your supply sergeant know about your platoon and your equipment that he or she doesn’t know right now?
- What changes affect water, food and ammunition you will need?
Make sure every leader in your unit understands Classes I, III, & V—your life and the lives of your Soldiers depend upon it!
- Stay lethal with ammo & fuel expertise.
- Water—turn your Achilles heel into an advantage.
- Improve moral with quality chow—it’s easier than youthink.
- Contains unique planning sheets for: Classes I & III that cannot be found anywhere else!
- Know the key players that make or break your combat effectiveness
- Contains practical exercises and Q&A’s designed forunit professional development and personal growth.
A hands on, step-by-step, “how-to” guide for unit logistics and non-logisticians. Includes practical exercises and Q&A’s designed for individual growth and unit professional development programs... A must read!
—James H. Pillsbury, LTG (R) U.S. Army
The go-to guide for unit logistics operations… contains professional development sessions designed to get your Leaders thinking proactively… sure to be the “Army’s Logistics Bible” for years to come.
—SSG Bess Jordan T. 92A38