No one wants to go digging through a bulky regulation just to learn how to fill out a single form. Your time is valuable and you can't be chained to your desk if want to lead from the front. This is why Army Counseling Online has worked to develop another high-quality program so you can find all of your Army award resources all in place.
Award Quick is a self contained award preparation guide that assists you in developing achievement statements and citations for Army Awards. Quickly and Accurately construct Awards your Soldiers deserve
This all inclusive Army award builder provides you with everything you need to construct professional awards. Sample award information is divided into 8 categories including: Leadership, Special Duty Positions, Staff Positions, Inspections, Recognition, Deployment, Volunteerism, and Miscellaneous. This information is broken down into Achievement statements, opening, helping, and closing sentences and Citations.
All achievement statements have been field tested and utilized in actual awards. We have also included an innovative sentence generator that allows you to construct various statements useful in writing awards.
Contains the following tools:
- 100's of Army award example bullets:
- Including Achievement Statements, opening, helping, closing statements, and citations from actual awards.
- Web Resource Links:
- Award Order of Precedence
- Award Rack Builder
- HRC Military Awards Branch
- Example Documents Including:
- Bronze Star Narrative and Citations
- Legion of Merit Narrative and Citation
- Medal of Honor Citation
- Example Letters of Lateness
- Amendment of Orders
- Revocation of Orders
- AR 600-8-22
- DA Memo 600-8-2
- AR 670-1
- AR 600-8-2
- Writing Tools that Include:
- Award Recommendation Guidelines
- Helpful Word Combinations
- Helpful Phrases
- Comprehensive List of: Adjectives, Nouns, Verbs
- Blank Forms in PDF:
- DA FORM 638 Recommendation for Award
- DA FORM 7594 Unit Award Recommendation
- DA FORM 4187 Personnel Action
Internet Connection and Administrator Privileges Required for Installation!
Supported Operation Systems: Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
Mac OS not supported
RAM: 256 MB
Processor: Pentium IV or higher processor
Additional Software Required: Adobe Reader, and Microsoft® Word 97-2007