Grow Your Soldier’s Warrior Spirit
Discover the untapped potential in each of your Soldiers by using the tactics, techniques, and procedures identified in the Ultimate Counseling Guide.
A comprehensive counseling book that will change how leaders counsel their Soldiers!
Following this process produces a holistic counseling that examines the root causes of issues and helps prevent incidents while simultaneously reducing risk and improving unit readiness.
Learn how to ask the hard and uncomfortable questions during a counseling session, allows you get to the root cause of poor, substandard, or immature behavior while allowing you to quickly identify high speed performers.
It will assist you in developing specific and measurable plans of action, goals, while also identifying obstacles to success.
- Example Documents
- Reference Information
- Critical Administrative Documents
- Pre-Counseling Guidance
- Post-Counseling Guidance
- Sample Counseling Packet
- Soldier Leader Risk Reduction Tool
- Question Supplements
- Peer Survey Questions
- Risk Management Techniques
- 11 Sample Counseling Statements
- S-1, S-2, S-3, S-4, Chaplain
- Reception and Integration
- Initial Special and Below
- Initial NCO
- Initial Junior Officer
- Quarterly NCO
- Quarterly Junior Officer
Includes how to use the following documents to create a complete counseling picture:
- DD Form 93 Record of
- Emergency Data
- Soldiers Group Life Insurance
- Leave and Earnings Statement
- Enlisted Records Brief
- Officer Records Brief
- Unit Commander’s Financial Report (UCFR)
- Soldier Profile Card
- Soldier Leader Risk Reduction Tool (SLRRT)