Do you worry what would happen to your family in an emergency?
In a Survivalist or Doomsday scenario, you and your family still need to eat!
The Prepper’s Guide to Foraging is an excellent resource and foundational guide that covers many topics of foraging for food in a survival situation. Especially helpful for the seeker and the new-to-prepping, there are also many great ideas for even the seasoned prepper.
With The Prepper’s Guide to Foraging, you'll learn:
- Why learning to forage will be so important in a survival situation
- What types of edibles you can actually forage
- How you go about foraging in a real-world situation
- What equipment you will need to forage
- What to do after you have foraged
- Much, much more!
The reasons why you prep really don’t matter. What matters is how long you’re prepping for, and the means you go about doing it.
Survivors are a unique group of people. Some people call us Survivalists, Doomsday Preppers, or Patriots. You may not consider yourself any of those things. Whatever you may want to call yourself, if you're reading this, you are on the first step to helping your family become Emergency Prepared Survivors.