Contains over 130 Combat Checklists to enhance your ability to plan and execute combat operations. From Troop leading procedures to CBRNE operations we’ve got you covered. This guide takes thousands of time-tested lessons learned from every aspect of combat operations and combines them into one easy to use tool.
This is one of the best planning and execution tools on the market!
Checklist are divided into a vast array of categories that include: The Orders Process (WARNO, OPDORD, & FRAGO), Course of Action Comparison, Ambushes, Patrolling, Relief In Place, Passage Of Lines, Basic Combat Operations, Defense Planning, Offense Planning, Fighting Positions, Security, Fighting During Limited Visibility, Fire Distribution/Control, CBRN Operations, Logistics, Classes Of Supply, Signal and Communications, Weapons Capabilities, Vehicle Recovery, Fighting in Built Up Areas, Air Defense Measures, Air Assault Operations, Minefields, First Aid, Azimuth Conversions And Much More!
- Plan and execute troop leading procedures
- Develop running estimates
- Use a military decision-making process matrix
- Use field expedient methods of land navigation
- Conduct continuous operational planning
- Convert grid and magnetic azimuths
- Track personnel, equipment, & sensitive items
- Properly plan & implement small, medium, and heavy weapons
- Set up landing zones
- Withdraw under enemy pressure
- Unmask with or without chemical agent detector
- Organize a proper defense
- Plan & execute small unit tactics
- Properly use METT-TC to plan your operations
- Properly plan, execute offensive, and defensive operations
- And MUCH, MUCH MORE!
WHEN IT COMES TO COMBAT OPERATIONS BECOME THE SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT IN YOU UNIT!