The Survival, Escape, Resistance, and Evasion (SERE) courses are some of the most arduous courses in the U.S. military. Compiled from official military SERE publications, this guide provides you with critical and time-tested skills you will need to overcome the risks and challenges associated with survival.
Whether you’re a hiker or an experienced survivalist, this handbook has a place in your library. From building primitive shelters, to medicinal plants, this guide provides you with critical survival tips and instructions that will keep you alive and safe under the most extreme conditions
This handbook arms you and your family with time tested survival knowledge used in one of the world’s premier SERE schools.
Contains Guidance For:
- Survival in different climate conditions
- Maintaining morale and mental wellbeing
- Survival medicine and medicinal plants
- Adapting to weather and your environment
- Building shelter to protect you from the elements
- Using essential survival equipment
- The most essential survival equipment and how to use it
- Securing and sanitizing water