Pace Counts for Today’s Army Recruiter!
SGM Johan Ponder has assembled the go-to-guide to achieve a sustainable career in the world of Army Recruiting.
An indispensable how-to-guide filled with insider information, experience and LESSONS LEARNED, that can’t be found in anywhere else. This book answers questions every new recruiter has but is afraid to ask.
Jump start your recruiting career by implementing the secrets to success contained in this book.
Reach a higher level of recruiting performance by using our examples and detailed explanations.
- Develop recruiting tactics, techniques, and procedures that will keep you actively engaged with recruiting operations
- Understanding what to expect and what is expected of you while attending the Army Recruiting Course
- Understand how to prepare and rehearse your material to achieve peak performance
- Helps you focus on developing resiliency and coping with adversity and the unexpected
- Contains recruiting checklists to make sure you are prepared for specific events
This guide makes your job easier and prepares you to take on the challenges associated with being a recruiter. It contains invaluable information on all aspects of the recruiting process, from the ethics of recruiting to the word choices you can use to overcome objections. SGM Ponder provides strong, simple, and candid information that will assist you in making great decisions.